Laser treatment of adiposities and cellulite.
A less aggressive and safer solution for removing localized fat and improving cellulite.
This treatment is carried out by Dr. Ricardo Hoogstra in the Hoogstra Caballito Clinic, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
What is laser liposculpture?
It is a technique that allows to reshape the silhouette, reduce cellulite and reduce flaccidity, with the following characteristics:
- Quick completion procedure.
- Outpatient, does not require hospitalization. The person can return to work in 24 or 48 hours.
- It is performed under local anesthesia, with sedation or without sedation depending on the patient. There are patients who prefer to be sedated during the performance and others to talk without losing consciousness.
- This procedure allows in most cases to satisfy one or another desire.
- The procedure avoids traumatic incisions, stitches, and large scars.
A high precision 1mm laser fiber is introduced into the fatty tissue, laser energy dissolves adipocytes and the oil comes out through the minimum incision made to introduce it. After the procedure, a 1 mm cannula finishes aspirating the residual oil and the remains of adipose tissue.
This procedure is less bothersome for the patient. The small size of the fiber (1 mm) allows us to more safely treat body areas with little tissue thickness.
He caloric effect produces collagen being ideal for the treatment of arms and inner thighs.
Its retraction effects are very noticeable on flaccid necks.
What laser is used for lipomodeling?
Fox III is a 980nm diode laser equipment. This high precision portable equipment of German origin is specially designed to safely and effectively perform high precision and minimally invasive procedures. It is indicated for correction of irregularities produced by liposuction with thick cannulas and for the treatment of localized adiposities in complex areas such as face, neck, thighs, knee, abdomen, etc.
Advantages over conventional liposuction
- Outpatient procedure.
- Local anesthesia
- It is less painful than conventional lipo.
- Leaves no scars.
- It produces less edema and bruises.
- Excellent patient tolerance.
- Quick recovery, no downtime.
- High patient satisfaction.
- Reduction of operating expenses, which is materialized by a lower operating cost for the patient.
- Gentle compression of the treated area.
- Abundant liquids.
- Hyperproteic diet.
- Anti-inflammatory, pain relievers.
- Wander immediately.
In which cases is treatment recommended?
- Body areas with unsightly fat such as abdomen, thigh, etc.
- Retouching of irregularities produced by other liposuctions.
- Treatment of complex areas such as face, neck, arms, inner thighs, calves.
- Skin flaccidity.
Liposculpture: Before and after
The clinic has the approval of the Secretary of Public Health. We have ufull surgical unit and srecovery and hospitalization wings. The modern surgical room is equipped by high-level technology and assisted by nurses, instructors specialized in this type of intervention.
The surgeries are performed by Dr. Ricardo Hoogstra.
All interventions are performed with local anesthesia and sedation, which provides safety and comfort.
Sedation is performed by the anesthesia manager at Fernández Hospital or another doctor on his team.
The surgery time is approximately 90 minutes and the stay in the clinic approximately 4 to 5 hours.
The value of the query with Dr. Ricardo Hoogstra is from $20,000 pesos . Si posteriormente decide realizar el tratamiento this value will be deducted from the total amount.
Doubts and queries
If you have any medical questions, send an email to [email protected] . The easiest safe, fast and effective way is request your shift online.
- If you have difficulty taking a shift online, payments and administrative issues.
You can call Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
(011) 4901-6690 (011) 4904-3434 (011) 4904-0880
- To coordinate operative dates, andSend an email to Josefina Nuñez:
By phone you can communicate on Monday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the following telephone numbers.
0054 11 4 901 6690 0054 11 4 904 3434 0054 11 4 904 0880
- To coordinate payments You can send an email to José Luis Silvestri: