Treatment of Dyspareunia. Solution to Urinary Incontinence.
The Carbon Dioxide Laser tightens the pelvic walls improving stress urinary incontinence, rejuvenates the genital area, improving elasticity and vaginal discharge, improves or eliminates dyspareunia.
It is a procedure, fast, painless, effective and without adverse effects.
A prerequisite to performing this treatment is the consultation with the gynecologist for a gynecological and Pap smear.
Vaginal rejuvenation. Treatment of Dyspareunia. Solution to Urinary Incontinence.
No one wants to get old or lose optimal function in any part of the body and this includes the vagina.
In vaginal relaxation the muscles lack elasticity, strength and control, the internal and external diameters are increased and the muscles of the perineum are weak. Under these circumstances the vagina is no longer in its optimal physiological state. As a result, sexual pleasure is diminished.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation was designed to improve sexual satisfaction and for those patients with involuntary loss of urine when coughing, sneezing, laughing and / or exercising.
Laser vaginal rejuvenation effectively improves vaginal muscle tone, decreases internal and external vaginal diameters, and strengthens the perineal body.
Features of laser vaginal rejuvenation
- You do not need prior preparation.
- It is painless.
- It is fast (10 to 15 minutes).
- You do not need anesthesia.
- It is not invasive.
- No unwanted side effects or contraindications.
Benefits of laser vaginal rejuvenation
- Improves vaginal dryness and urinary incontinence.
- Improves sexual sensitivity and pleasure.
- Reduces the predisposition to suffer from vaginal prolapse.
How does the vaginal rejuvenation laser work?
- The fractionated dioxide laser specially designed for the medical treatment of vaginal atrophy produces a thermal effect that stimulates the production of collagen in the cells and tissues of the vagina. This new collagen restores vaginal function in a comprehensive manner by reducing the diameter of the vagina.
- Reconstitutes the vaginal pH.
- Recovers the tone and lubrication of the vagina.
- Returns control of force in the vagina.
- Reposition the urethra to avoid urine leakage.
- Depending on the degree of vaginal atrophy or laxity, the patient may need between 2 and 3 sessions, allowing a month to elapse between each session.
- A prerequisite to performing this treatment is the consultation with the gynecologist to perform a gynecological and Pap smear.
Indications for this treatment
This treatment is indicated in patients who present some of the signs of vaginal aging such as an increase in the size of the canal and a decrease in its lubrication and for those who have some degree of urinary incontinence.
Other indications of laser in gynecology
- Warts and Papillomas: Lotus II laser. Quick, effective and painless.
- Genital whitening: it is common for the genital region to present an increase in unsightly pigmentation. The Helios II laser allows their attenuation or disappearance. It is painless and does not irritate the treated area.
- Hypertrophic scars: correction in case of traumatic injuries or vicious scars from episiotomies. The Lotus II laser is very effective.
- Laser Reduction Labiaplasty (NYMPHOPLASTY): allows to mold lips that are too thick, long or of unequal lengths.
- Reduction of pubic fat: laser lipomodelation.
For more information visit also: Quality of life in Menopause and Urinary Incontinence
We invite you to watch the videos on our YouTube channel with the account of patients who have received this treatment, entering here: Vaginal rejuvenation
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Price
The cost is $ 14,000 pesos per session.
It is recommended to perform 3 sessions, with an interval of 30 days between one and the other.
This treatment is carried out by Dr. Ricardo Hoogstra en nuestros Centro médico en el barrio de Caballito.
If you have any medical questions, please send an email to [email protected] Only medical consultations will be received in this email. Inquiries about shifts, payments or administrative matters are not attended. You can also make your consultation the same day before performing the treatment.
El valor de la consulta es de $4.000 pesos. Si posteriormente decide realizar el tratamiento se le descontará este valor del monto total.
Doubts and queries
If you have any medical questions, send an email to [email protected] . In this mail solo se recibirán consultas médicas. Otra alternativa es hacer la consulta por WhatsApp al número 0054 9 11 40793779
By phone on Monday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the following telephone numbers.
- 0054 11 4 901 6690
- 0054 11 4 904 3434
- 0054 11 4 904 0880