The female external genitalia, the perianal region, the inner thighs are not exposed to the sun, however they can be stained for different reasons:
- The skin phototype of the patient has an important role. Patients with dark skin have a greater chance of staining.
- Birth control hormones increase the chances of hyperpigmentation.
- Pregnancy too.
- Diseases with hormonal disorder or polycystic ovarian disease.
- Waxing with hot wax or epilation with intense pulsed light.
- Excess weight can promote hyperpigmentation due to increased friction.
- Tight clothing can also produce stains by friction, rubbing.
- The passage of time favors hyperpigmentation due to the sum of these factors.
The darkening of the labia majora, the perigenital area, pubis and perianal region affects women psychologically and can cause a loss of confidence and self-esteem when having sex or simply wearing a bathing suit.
Laser treatment for female genital whitening
The most innovative solution are the 1064 nanometer ND yag q switch lasers and the newest is the picosecond laser.
Hoogstra Medical Centers has in its three branches, Caballito, Belgrano and Pilar, a team of prestigious dermatologists and technology HELIOS Laser ND Yag Q SWITCH 1064 nanometers and recently, the Picosecond Laser has been introduced to the Caballito branch of the world's most innovative and expensive technology.
These laser treatments are applied between six to eight monthly or biweekly sessions, depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation that the person has. The prior evaluation is important so that the specialist indicates the treatment according to the characteristics of the skin.
Dermatologists also sometimes perform home help with depigmenting creams to help the laser depigmentation process.
The genital area deserves to receive the best aesthetic care to keep it fresh, hydrated and healthy; your appearance is also important.
Advantages of laser treatment
The objective of the laser treatment is to achieve a progressive whitening of the treated areas. Each session lasts approximately 15 to 20 minutes depending on the number of areas that you. You want to try.
The cost also, as we will see below, depends on the number of areas to be treated.
The number of sessions depends on each phototype and the particular type of pigmentation. Generally there are no less than 6 to 8 sessions.
The skin is not damaged by the laser action and the patient can immediately resume his usual activity.
The day you make the consultation you can usually start the session.
With the laser treatment you. You can:
- You will achieve a progressive whitening and discoloration of the vulva.
- Improvement of intimate relationships.
- Effective and painless.
Price of genital whitening treatment with Helios Laser
Currently the most effective and safest treatment is the one performed with Helios laser and Picosecond with which the lesion can be eliminated in a totally painless way, leaving a healthy and healthy skin. The light energy of the laser is absorbed by the pigment, which is denatured without causing damage to neighboring tissues.
- Helios Laser Treatment for the perianal area $4.000 pesos por sesión.
- Helios Laser Treatment in labia majora and perigenital $4.000 pesos por sesión
- Inner thigh whitening $4.500 pesos por sesión.
Doubts and queries
If you have any medical questions, send an email to [email protected] . Only medical consultations will be received in this email. Inquiries about shifts, payments and administrative issues are not attended.
By phone on Monday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the following telephone numbers.
- 0054 11 4 901 6690
- 0054 11 4 904 3434
- 0054 11 4 904 0880